Sunday, January 5, 2014

We're Expecting!!!

Here Ye, Here Ye there is great news to share. The Dogan kingdom will be filled with even more greatness. In about 5 more months, the King & Queen will be welcoming a little prince or princess!
Yes, my hubby and I are expecting now and our precious bundle of joy is supposed to arrive on June 14, 2014! And we are beyond excited! I have not blogged in a very long time because I have a hard time multitasking these days. Mama-to-be is just too tired...lol. I haven't done any baking lately, just eating, sleeping, working, searching pinterest for baby stuff and being pregnant.
I am currently in my 17th week and I will be blogging about all of my pregnancy ups and downs right here!!! So stick around with me ans hubby and I embark on this awesome journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment