Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tuesday Night Dinner: Italian Bread Pizza!!!

I didn't get home last night until almost 9pm and hubby wasn't home yet so I wanted to hurry up and make something for him to eat for dinner. We went to Wal-Mart on Monday night so I picked up a few things and one of them was a loaf of Italian bread (it was only $1.29). I had made these mini pizzas before for my mom, dad and sister and they were a hit so I was pretty sure he would like them. I really like making  them because they are extremely easy to make and in less than an hour they are ready to be served! These mini pizzas also make a great party dish as well. Here is what I used and how I made them.

Ingredients:
Italian or French bread
Pizza sauce (I used the Ragu brand last time)
Cheese (any flavor of course, hubby picked cheddar)
Toppings (we both love pepperoni pizza)


1. Cut bread into slices (as thin or thick as you would like them).

2. Spoon sauce onto each pizza. I made 21 pizzas and used the entire jar. If you want your pizza to be very saucy, it would be best to buy 2 jars.

3. Sprinkle as much cheese as you want! I love cheese...lol


4. Add toppings and set pizzas in the oven at 350 degrees.

**For a soft crust, cook pizzas for about 15 minutes. I like my crust a bit hard so I cook them for about 25-30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment