Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Nylah's Royal 1st Birthday Bash!

Our baby girl turned 1 on March 30, 2015 and it was a HUGE deal!!! I love first birthdays. They are just so precious so of course my Nylah had to have an awesome 1st birthday! At first, we debated about having the party at a place or at home but we decided to rent a spot because our house would get pretty crowded between our two families alone. I didn't plan on going all out but.....I just couldn't help myself. I went by my husband's quote; "You Only Turn One Once" and planned everything around those words...lol.

So on to some of the details! We rented the smallest room available at a restaurant/rental facility called Keya Graves located in Darby, PA (about 15 minutes from our house). On a Sunday, the room was $300 for 6 hours (great deal) and fit about 40 people. I was surprised to find that the room was actually a suite when I went to visit, which was a ton of space. We used the entrance room to store her gifts, one room for the table settings and sweet table and one room as a playroom! Her dad came up with the theme because he is always calling her a "Little Queen" so we came up with "Royalty". I made her cake, we ordered some pizza and chicken fingers and had lots of little things for our guests to do. I knew that I would have a lot to do so I hired a family friend to help with some of the decorations and I must say that she did an AMAZING job with Nylah's sweet table. Below are more details about the party.

Theme: Royalty
Colors : Pink and Gold
Number of Guests: 30
Food: Pizza and Chicken Fingers
Activities: Decorate your own Crown, Pinata, Dancing, Giant Balloon and Ball Fun!

All of the decor was pink & gold. My family friend did an amazing job!!
Here is the cake that I made for her!!


She got a lot of AWESOME gifts!

Guests decorating their own crowns. The number 1 on the table is actually a pinata that I also made.

Nylah & her auntie (my little sister) discussing something...lol

The birthday girl and Daddy

Our Little Queen!

We put down mats for our tiny guests to crawl around on

Daddy & the birthday girl in her gold outfit. 

Her birthday board that I also made.

The birthday girl's VIP seating.

Some of our early guests

Nylah & her grandmothers!


No comments:

Post a Comment